Your new Principal Executive Council
Further to the news article of 6 January, the process to elect Accord's President & Principal Executive Council (PEC) members for the 2022 – 2024 term is now complete.
In accordance with The Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992, the report from the independent election scrutineer is available here.
The PEC members who will support Accord's President, Neil Magill, are:
- Stuart Cairney: Customer Resolutions, Halifax
- Sarah Cockburn: Customer Contact, Dunfermline
- Dianne Cousins: Customer Contact, Belfast
- Sheeba Hamid: Insurance & Wealth, Halifax
- Nickul Hathi: Chief Operating Office, London
- Allison Howie: Bank of Scotland, Glasgow
- Nicola Hunter: Customer Contact, Belfast
- Angela James: Commercial Banking, Edinburgh
- Richard Joyce: Customer Contact, Belfast
- Carol Knowles: Halifax Community Bank, Bolton
- Lucy Maller: Customer Resolutions, Halifax
- Donna McGeary: Customer Contact, Glasgow
- Aarren Mowle: Group Transformation, Halifax
- Lisa Sullivan: Group Transformation, Halifax
- Craig Thomas: Customer Contact, Liverpool
- Charli-Jo Webb: Halifax Community Bank, Hull
Everybody is welcome aboard
We welcome back Lisa Sullivan and Aarren Mowle who have served on the PEC before. We also welcome new talent to the Council; Charli-Jo Webb from the Halifax in Hull and Nickul Hathi from Chief Operating Office in London.
Commenting, Nickul said:
The term of office for the new Council will begin at the close of the union’s 2022 biennial delegate conference on 18th May 2022 and end at the close of the conference in 2024.
Any queries about the election process should be referred to: [email protected]Download scrutineer report