We've noticed you are using an outdated internet browser. For optimum performance and usability of the this website, we suggest you upgrade your browser.

Who can become a union rep?

The way that Accord and our representatives operate are defined within our governing rules.

In order to be a rep for Accord, you must:

  • be elected at a workplace in accordance with our election regulations.
  • have a fully paid up membership with Accord.
  • have served with your employer for more than one year. If you have worked for your employer for less than one year, talk to your local Accord officer.
  • be supported in your nomination by two other fully paid up members, with their agreement.

You must also notify us that you have been elected as a rep. You can do this by completing our online election form. Once we've processed your election, we'll introduce you to your local Accord officer, and we'll let you know how to get cracking with your training.

Complete an election form

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this article helpful

Share this page

Do you still need help?

Contact us