My Accord Conference Special available now
The first edition of our new digital My Accord magazine is available online now - and this issue is a Conference Special.
Members can read all the latest news and activities from Accord's 2022 Hybrid Conference, including:
- The key message from Accord's General Secretary
- The hot debates, fate of motions and what happens next
- The future of banking
- Speeches, highlights and interviews
- Reactions on social media
Need help navigating the magazine?
Read the tips below and watch the video clip on the My Accord landing page...
- You can view the magazine on desktop or mobile
- Click the 'open the magazine' button to start reading
- You can skip through pages by either going to the 'Contents' page, by using the content toggles at the bottom of each page or by selecting the 'Next' or 'Previous' buttons
- Look out for the play icons or buttons to play videos
- 'Click to reveal' means there is content behind an image that you might want to read
- There are some interactive elements that will be indicated by left and right arrows to scroll through more content
- Use the anchor links at the top of each page to go to a particular item on that page
- Like a page and want to share it with your colleagues? Select 'Share' at the bottom of the page and choose your preferred option
We're committed to and aim to achieve the highest standards of accessibility across our website to ensure that it is usable for everyone. To help us achieve this, here's some useful information about the accessibility of the new digital My Accord magazine. If you have feedback, on the accessibility please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Pages are responsive meaning they adapt to the device you are using to provide the best experience. No matter what device you use, you should be able to navigate the magazine easily.
- You can zoom in to magnify information on any page without causing problems.
- The magazine supports browser based 'read aloud' functions such as those built into Microsoft Edge. This is a big change from our previous offering of an audio version of the magazine. Now you can decide what you want to be read to you.
- You can also use built in browser tools to simplify the web layout. This is especially useful for anyone who may be neurodivergent.
- All content should be readable using screen reader and assistive technologies.
- We're still working on bringing subtitles to all videos.
Got something to share?
If you have any stories, questions or letters you'd like included in a future edition, please get in touch.
Email [email protected].