Private healthcare cashback
Accord members can claim 50% of the excess they pay out under their employer’s private healthcare scheme – up to a maximum of £100 in any rolling 12 months period*. The scheme is open to all Accord members whose employer provides private healthcare to their staff, regardless of grade.
- You must have at least 12 months’ continuous full subscriptions have been paid to Accord (free period and/or discounted subscription rates don’t count towards this threshold
- Applications will only be approved for claim advices dated after members have paid 12 months’ full subscriptions. For example, if a member has paid 12 months’ full subscriptions by 25th January in any given year, the claim advice must be dated 26th January or after for the claim to be valid.
- Claims must be for members’ treatment only - this benefit doesn’t extend to treatment received by partners or dependants.
- Claims will only be paid where private treatment has been authorised by the private healthcare provider (e.g. BUPA, AXA, Mayfair Worldwide).
- Claims must be submitted within 6 months of the date of the documentation requesting payment for the excess. Claims submitted after this deadline won’t be paid.
- Claims must be supported by proof of payment from the healthcare scheme provider (e.g. BUPA, AXA, Mayfair Worldwide).
- *Only 1 claim can be made in any rolling 12 months period. This means
that subsequent claims will only be paid if a claim advice is dated at least 12 months after the first claim advice. e.g. If your first claim advice was dated 1st March 2018, a subsequent claim can only be made when supported by a claim advice dated 1st March 2019 or later.
- Members must attach ALL supporting proof of payment documents relating to the same claim together. Anything sent in after the claim has been approved and paid will not be considered.
- If applications are approved, members will be notified in writing and payment will be made via Bacs within one calendar month of approval.
- If applications are rejected, members will be notified in writing to explain the reason(s) why.
How to apply
To apply, we ask you to complete our online form. You'll be asked to provide your personal details including all evidence associated with your claim. We won't be able to pay claims where required information is missing.
Make a claim
Back to top
Share this page