Before we proceed, please confirm:
Is the bank account in your name?
Are you the only signatory required to authorise this Direct Debit?
As you answered No to one or both of these questions, if you’re not the main account holder or if you hold a joint account requiring two signatures, you’ll need to:
- Download and print the direct debit mandate form below
- Fill in the form with your details
- Post the form to: Freepost ACCORD UNION – OR – scan and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Direct Debit mandate
Instruction to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit
To set up your Direct Debit instruction online, you’ll need to provide your bank details – account name, account number and sort code.
Direct Debit Details
Thanks for choosing to join Accord. Your membership fee is: £10.50 a month
Please fill in your bank details below to complete your Direct Debit Instruction.
Bank details failed to verify - please try again
The name that will appear on your bank statement against the Direct Debit will be Accord. Accord service user number: 974067
Instruction to your bank or building society:
Please pay Accord Direct Debits from the account detailed on this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with Accord and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my bank/building society.
NOTE: Banks and building societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
Your Direct Debit Instruction details incorporating your Advance Notice will be confirmed to you no later than 10 working days before the first collection.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Accord will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Accord to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Accord or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Accord asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.