Accord supports action against racism
Today is Show Racism the Red Card’s annual Wear Red Day.
Wear Red Day is a National Day of Action to encourage businesses, schools and individuals to wear red and to show their support for anti-racism and raise valuable funds for the charity.
The donations made will help facilitate the delivery of anti-racism education throughout the UK.
Accord is calling on its members to show their support for the campaign and help challenge racism in society.
There are a number of ways you can get involved…
- Show your support for Wear Red Day by downloading the WRD21 graphics and share them on social media. Download the Facebook cover image and Twitter header image.
- Take a selfie with the “I'm supporting Wear Red Day” card & share it on social media - make sure you use the hashtag #WRD21
- Wear something red for the day – it can be as subtle as wearing red socks
- If you’re joining an online meeting, use the virtual WRD background
- Make a donation – every penny counts - text RED to 70470 to give £1
- Spread the word and use the hashtag #WRD21 on any social media posts
Let’s show the nation that we are here and that we are united.
CHANGE HEARTS. CHANGE MINDS. CHANGE LIVES.
For more details about Wear Red Day, visit: www.theredcard.org/wear-red-dayGet involved Donate
"The brutal world altering events of last summer pushed us to the front of the agenda and people started to speak meaningfully. These cannot become forgotten conversations. Without momentum there is no progression. Without learning the advantage is lost. Lives should not be ruined by racism."