Bank Workers Charity
The Bank Workers Charity (BWC) is dedicated to the support of current and former bank workers and their families. BWC provides a range of help and support from downloadable guides, interactive tools and personalised services delivered through their team of Client Advisers. See below for some background information on the BWC and how to get in touch…
Who are BWC?
BWC are the only organisation in the UK dedicated to the support of all current and former bank workers and their families.
What do BWC do?
BWC provide practical, emotional and in some cases financial support. We all experience difficulties from time-to-time and the right help at the right time can make a huge difference. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed, researching what’s available or just need a listening ear, contacting us is always worthwhile. BWC are completely independent from the banks and all of our services are free and confidential.
Why BWC are here
BWC specialise in providing expert support to deal with a wide range of issues including:
- Confidential telephone support
- Skilled Client Advisors who will work with you to identify possible solutions to your problems
- Fast track referrals to our specialist partners who will provide you with practical support
- Information and advice online, including interactive tools such as budget calculators, benefits checker and stress check
- Financial assistance, in some cases
This is just a small selection of ways they can help. Phone their Client Advisers or take a look at their website to access a wide range of information and advice around health and wellbeing, care, relationships and finances via downloadable guides or online tools.
Get in touch
Visit www.bwcharity.org.uk or call our free helpline on 0800 0234 834
Keep in touch
LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/bank-workers-charity